Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:42:32 -0400

You have the bulk slide loader; I was looking for a bulk film loader.
I have a couple hundred rolls of uncut film in a box.
Waiting to be scanned. Mostly Leica stuff but some medium format.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?)