Subject: [Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:39:23 -0400

I gotta say my eye goes to the top of the print first and reads:
Doug Herr, etc..

Then it drops lower to the Chipmunk.
And I think "Doug Herr - Chipmunk".
Which is know only a second after that that is not really true as I know
Doug  a bit and he's a photographer and not a chipmunk.
I always vote for taking names off pictures
Especially IN them;
And certainly at the top.
We don't want to be reading pictures.
We read them and we forget them and we never really seem them as just
pictures.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County)