Subject: [Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:01:35 -0700

I heard he uses a out-of-dated 10 mp only (ha, my iPhone 6GsMkII has
more megapixels than that) "digital back."

Digital back, is it kind of like a turtle shell? Good for nature shots I
guess.

I bet it's all in the 3200 retina-neuron powered autofocus module. I
heard it can autofocus faster than the Canon and Nikon modules.

( :-) )

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com