Subject: [Leica] PESO: I turned 50 today
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:06:37 -0400

At 08:01 PM 6/28/2009, you wrote:
>And spent it doing what I love:  attending a tacky country fair, shooting
>with my M3, a Red-Scale Elmar, and Adox 50.  Negs are drying now in the
>basement.
>Jim Shulman

Happy Birthday, Jim!  And wishes for many more doing what you
love.  We get to benefit, too, by going to tacky country fairs with you.

Good Lord, you are only 10 years older than my son :-( Now I do feel old!!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] PESO: I turned 50 today)