Subject: [Leica] PESO: I turned 50 today
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:18:39 -0400

He was very willing.  However, I grabbed that shot just as he was about to
roll up his sleeve and depart--with no time for proper exposure adjustment.
As a result, when I scanned the negative I had to make a lot of adjustments,
thus the "posterization"

As for AARP, I've saved my first piece from them--which will be ritually
burned at my delayed birthday party in two weeks!

The party will commemorate the golden anniversary of my bris.

Jim