Subject: [Leica] World War II re-enactment
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:15:29 +0100

I'm sure we could, but in 6 months we wouldn't really understand them. I
certainly don't understand why they do it - and that applies to the cowboys
as well as the indians.

On a slightly different note, I once worked with someone who was a member of
the sealed knot society here in the UK. They re-enact English civil war
battles, and no, I don't understand them either. The point being he was in
charge of a small cannon and a 35mm film canister held just the right amount
of gunpowder to fire the cannon. So I used to give him my used FP4 and Tri-X
canisters. After a few weeks he asked me to stop as he had more than enough
to see him through the foreseeable future.

Steve

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] World War II re-enactment)