Subject: [Leica] World War II re-enactment
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:38:55 +0100

B.D., I think the point is that if adults are going to play cowboys and
indians, you need cowboys _and_ indians. If it's any consolation the good
guys always win.

There was a party of about 20-30 Spanish schoolkids at the event. Lord alone
knows what they thought of it all <grin>.

Steve

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] World War II re-enactment)