Subject: [Leica] Two M8 IR images
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:11:06 +0100

They were taken with a Voigtlander 25mm lens. I use a B+W IR filter - can't
remember the number, but it's the one that's totally opaque to visible
light.

Focussing is usually taken care of by setting the focus point on the lens to
2 metres - there's a convenient click stop on the lens barrel for this.

The resulting images are magenta in colour, so I desaturate and then adjust
in Photoshop using a curves layer.

It's as simple as that, though bright sunlight also helps.

Steve