Subject: [Leica] ADMIRER AT LUG NYC
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:48:48 -0400

Hi All:
As photographers we should all be our severest critics. At the 2009 LUG
meeting in New York (there will be more images later), Paul Winkfield really
enjoyed looking at an image he had just taken. Well he should have- we were
surrounded by such talent. Speakers were Kyle Cassidy and Craig Semetko.
Both Craig and Kyle regaled us with personal anecdotes, photos and images-
technique, public stories- wildly entertaining.

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/8713714_Kw3hN#575998745_n2w6d-L-LB