Subject: [Leica] IMG: Samples
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

Spent last weekend down in Santa Monica. They have a terrific Famers'
Market, so I tried my hand at some street/people photography. Certainly not
in my comfort zone. Only one person got upset with me so I didn't take his
picture but it certainly shook me up for awhile.

This one is my favorite:
http://raflexions.com/PESO/content/L1001121_large.html

Other images start here with a senorita:
http://raflexions.com/PESO/content/L1001084_large.html

I always really appreciate any critique and comments.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA