Subject: [Leica] FS, WTB
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:49:49 -0400

PLEASE NOTE: I will be unable to ship much of anything for the first week
or two of July.

FS: UET-R extension tube, 3-cam
My modification of the Leitz 14198 extension tube.  The UET-R is a 30mm
extension tube which fits all Leica reflex cameras preserving the
auto-diaphragm function of the lens used, and meters accurately at full
aperture regardless of the lens' cam configuration on all except the
Leicaflex Standard.  There are a few lenses and acccessories which will not
fit the UET-R, typically those requiring extra mirror box clearance.  I
have used the UET-R with 35mm, 60mm, 100mm, 135mm, 180mm, 280mm, 400mm,
560mm and 80-200mm lenses.  Includes both caps.  US$125 plus shipping.

FS: Fine prints of many of my photographs are now available. These are
printed digitally on Kodak Endura RA-4 photographic paper with generous
borders.

New prints:

8" x 10" American Dipper
http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/cinclidae/amdi00.html

8" x 10" Red-footed Booby
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/sulidae/rfbo03.html

8" x 10" or 11" x 14" Ferruginous Hawk
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/feha02.html

WTB: it's a long shot but I'm looking for a backup DMR.  Creative financing
a big plus.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
Please contact me off-list: wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net