Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted on CBC about Kodachrome
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:03:04 -0700

I was in my car today at 4:15 when I hear the announcer announcing
that sometime in the next half hour they would have a bit on the
demise of Kodachrome complete with some comments by 'award winning
photographer Ted Grant'.

Unfortunately, as I was on my way to a meeting starting at 4:30, I
missed it. Glad to hear Ted took the forward looking view, as we all
knew he would.

In the present and future, the best thing about Kodachrome is that it
hasn't faded like all that other brown and orange stuff from the 50's
and 60's (and 70's and even 80's)! Ansco, GAF, Agfa, 3M, Ferrania,
Perutz and early Ektachrome, good riddance!

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com