Subject: [Leica] Re Adieu Kodachrome
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:52:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009  "Jim Shulman" <jshul at comcast.net>wrote:

>http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/shopping_blog/2009/06/kodak-discontinues-kod
>achrome-film.html

>Guess I was the last one shooting it.

>Jim Shulman
>Wynnewood, PA
>Who still has about two dozen rolls.
Not the last.  It's still my preferred color film.  In my freezer I've got
rolls of K25, K64, KL200 and one roll
of KPA 40, along with my other favorite films - Verichrome Pan, HIE, Direct
Positive (a version of Panatomic-X)
Agfa APX 25, and Tech Pan. At least Ilford still makes FP4.  I guess I'll be
able to cope with not shooting color
film; it would be more serious if I had to stop using B&W emulsions in all
my favorite cameras.

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3 at uwm.edu