Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:43:52 -0700

Tuition: $1.6K  ( me and wifey)  ( What, you think I can leave her home?  We
are married 39 years this August.  After that amount of time, I think I know
what I can get away with....)
Airfare:  $1K  (ditto)  at least.  Maybe triple that number....
Room for 5 days:  $600+++
Food for 4 Days : $400  ( or take your own number and use it here.....)

Total for a trip to this seminar:  $3.6K.

Yes, I know it is fun, and may be enlightening, and yes, I can borrow any
Leica item I want......including an M8.2......and yes, I would like to hear
both Ted and Tina talk..... and the others.....

But for $3000, I can buy a LOT of film..... or an M8 ( demo) or something
else.

Fun goes so far......and "negligible" is a relative term......

It certainly is out of my league.....I need to find my inspiration at a
lower cost point.......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Well how about a test then? I bet if you come to this one it will be one of
the best picture taking information learning fun events you've ever
attended

The price? It's negligible for the amount of rejuvenation and motivation you
will go home with!

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)