Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 02:01:00 -0400

People who have not cared to use Leica's have called them fashion
accessories for rich people for many decades.
It just haven't explained the amount of serious and Pro shooters using them
all this time.
And often at used prices getting them cheap.
And brassy not making them look like crime lords.

Other than the fact that for decades a new M6 cost the same as a new F5 or
EOS. This was impossible for these people to absorb.
because:
The real issues is that for so many decades dilatants have wanted micro
moters and CPU's for their money. Not German clock work like mechanisms with
full manual everything. Without the gizmo's it just seemed very expensive or
just seemed like a waste of money to these people.
Why have to work for an endeavour (photography) one has little interest in
in the first place?
Just put it on P and upload it.
Jpegs please only.

Mark William Rabiner