Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W Taj
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:01:19 -0400

At 08:52 PM 6/20/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I remember the post.  I also like it in B&W. It kind of makes one
>want to know how it all came together.
>
>Jim Nichols

Thanks, Jim.  We went across the river from the Taj before daylight
to get sunrise photos.  These two girls were herding their cow by the
river and came up to the barbed wire fence to ask for money.  The
haze in the background is either fog (according to the guides) or air
pollution which is eating away the marble of the Taj Mahal.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: B&W Taj)