Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:20:07 -0700

Ha.  I just got back from two weeks in Canada and noticed that many folks
with small digitals that have viewfinders were still holding their cameras
at arms length and using the screen on the back.  Even in bright sunlight,
they were squinting and shielding the back to get a good view.  I asked one
whey they were not using the viewfinder and they didn't know it had one.....

Aram