Subject: [Leica] IMG: Egg Eater
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 01:46:41 -0400

My two German Shepard's like to bark at Raccoons. And Possums!
I'll admit joining in from time to time.

They'd be in the cherry tree in the backyard at night.
The Dogs knew they were there.

Which is why they get the big money. Or Milk Bones as the case may be.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] IMG: Egg Eater)