Subject: [Leica] Monets Garden in B&W
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:13:56 +0100

One of my greatest pleasures is to photograph in black and white, and
for some reason the results are very often (in my opinion) humorous.
Edward Steichen, the great American photographer, once said "The
mission of photography is to explain man to man, and each to himself".
I am not sure what this explains, but I found humour in the fact that
these four visitors, whilst totally surrounded by the colour and
beauty of Monets Garden, seem totally indifferent to all that is
around them.

http://tinyurl.com/mv32ks

Gerry

Gerry Walden