Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:05:47 -0400

On Jun17 03:14, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I think they can make a 24x36 pocketable digital camrea if they wanted to.
>
> I'd like to see a digital IIIA!
>
> Mark William Rabiner

"they" always reminds me of one of my favorite movie exchanges:

  Palm Apodaca: You know, I read where they, uh, invented this car that
  runs on, ummm... that runs on, ummm... when you boil water?

  Terry: Steam.

  Palm Apodaca: Right, steam. A car that you could ride around in and
  not cause a stink. But do you know they will not even let us have it?
  Can you believe it? Why? Man! He likes to create a stink! I mean, I've
  seen filth that you wouldn't believe. Ugh! What a stink! I don't even
  want to talk about it.

i assme since we're all seasoned folk, i won't have to name the film.

:-)

-rei

Rei Shinozuka shino at panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey