Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:17:20 -0400

I'm ok with cameras like that I loved using a D-lux I have a great set of
Progressive Lenses parked on my nose. I hold the camera not all the way out
but just a few inches from my face. Or wherever I want it to be.
Can't wait to get a DSLR with this feature.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)