Subject: [Leica] IMG: Russian Train
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:40:04 -0700

Tina Manley showed:

PESO:

I was scanning some old Kodachromes today and found this one that I

didn't remember at all.  It's on the train from Moscow to St.

Petersburg in February, 1992.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/113843620

Hi Tina,

Once again the effects of your fine ability of observation in seeing the
moments of life!

And the following month I took the same train to St. Petersburg while doing
a series on the Russian medical profession and some of the many children
affected from the Chernobyl disaster.

Small world indeed! :-)

ted