Subject: [Leica] IMG: Occasional Friday Flower collection
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:06:33 -0700

Lluis offered:

>>This one is really great for me, if you see enlarged is WOW!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicated/ted+grant/FRIDAY+FLOWER+COLLECTION
/Slow+shutter+speed+Rose+_amp_+water+bkgrd_.jpg.html

I like very much the smoothness of this

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicated/ted+grant/FRIDAY+FLOWER+COLLECTION
/LUG+-+Red+Rose.jpg.html

and the sharpnes and light of this

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicated/ted+grant/FRIDAY+FLOWER+COLLECTION
/Rose+_amp_+water+drops.jpg.html

Please note that you have twice the same flower on position #1 and #4

(Pink flower 2_19)

Hi Lluis,

Merci for your kind comments. When I was shooting regular assignments and
would be away for a month at a time, when I arrived home and completed
editing film my R&R time I would spend lots of time just quietly
photographing the flowers in my garden. It was a wonderful relaxation and
recovery time.

Thank you for the tip on the same photo 1 & 4. It has been corrected. Merci.

Cheers,

ted