Subject: [Leica] No R10
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:07:54 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I am pleased that I have changed all my Leica R lenses over to Nikon
Leitax mounts. I finished the last two, my 28 Elmarit ROM and my 100
Macro APO ROM, a few days ago and once our cabin is cleaned up I am
going to march out into the woods and take a bunch of pictures!
Looking at a few initial shots I am especially impressed with the 28
on the D700. So, as I said before, I don't care if Leica doesn't
produce an R 10. I am out taking pictures on a very viable platform
and my R lenses are not gathering dust in the dry box.
Cheers
Howard (on Pender Island - paint brush in hand)

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] No R10)