Subject: [Leica] M8 aftermarket battery - follow-up
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:53:07 +0200

Out of curiosity, I ordered an aftermarket battery for my M8 from
batteryking.eu (a Dutch shop), and it arrived about a week ago. After
using it for a week, my conclusion is that it is just as good as the
original in every respect. It bears the reassuring words "made in
Japan". So far the only difference I have been able to spot is the
price, less than half of the original. Highly recommended.

http://www.batteryking.eu/products/accu-digitale-camera/leica/leica-bm8.html

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain