Subject: [Leica] Belated 80th Birthday Gifts
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:16:18 -0700

Nathan,

 From what I have seen on my last visit there, the Society is composed
of distillers
and independent bottlers of Scotch whisky.  Strange as it may seem, some
of the
best and rarest straight malts are only available thru independent
bottlers.  Try to
find Ardbeg and Port Ellen brands any other way.

BTW,-- Have any of you heard of a Islay straight malt called Finlagen?

Thanks
Jerry

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Belated 80th Birthday Gifts)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Belated 80th Birthday Gifts)