Subject: [Leica] BJP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:33:15 -0400

I've been a photographer for 33.3 years and have never heard of EVF. And
proud of it.
Obviously I have heard of AF and MF but this other this is in different
category of general awareness thing, trust me.
It just depends on what your point is on typing out an email.
If its to communicate then you go easy on the acronyms. Give it the benefit
of the dough that whets obvious to you is not obvious to them.
If there's 1000 people on the lug how many wont get it?
My guess on the EVF thing could be most of them - 700.
But even if its 100 doesn't get it it's still annoying to use it.
Why loose 100 people? That's a lot of people try fitting them into a
Renault.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] BJP)