Subject: [Leica] Irish scenery
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:08:14 +0100

The Upper lake at Glendalough, Co. Wicklow taken some months back with a
Rolleiflex Automat 3.5 Tessar and Velvia 50. Forgot to collect these and an
employee of the lab bumped into me in the street and reminded me. Turned out
not only were these ones there but also two other rolls of 35mm slides taken
in Krakow & Rome last year. A lot of scanning!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/glendalough2.jpg.html

and

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/glendalough6.jpg.html

Douglas