Subject: [Leica] The Magic Harvey 777, Redux
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:03:53 -0700

It's better than XTol, in my book, and may be Pyro too, but I never
try Pyro, or may be zillions other developers are better than XTol,
who knows. All I know is, 777 works for me.

The post your referenced mentions that PPD is in hair dye. If Ronald
Reagan lived to be two thousands sixty five years old with hair dye
possibly laden with PPD, it couldn't be all that bad for you, could
it?!!!

Nevertheless, thanks for your concern, I will wear gloves :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The Magic Harvey 777, Redux)