Subject: [Leica] My first special test of the Elmarit 24 ASPH
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:10:52 +0200

When I was in Madrid I've visited a reputed dealer and asked for a
Elmarit 24 ASPH, thet showed a very nice one (chrome), I put it on my
camera and I've saw the se?orita, I've shot very fast, without precise
focusing and I was surprised with the great quality, this is just to
fun, on the next days I want show some excellent results of this
excellent lens.

Just thanks for looking, and maybe for laughing

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1003504.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/nr6w4x

Saludos cordiales
Lluis