Subject: [Leica] Fan Ho, Modernbook Gallery Reception
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:40:23 -0700

"Living Theatre" is a massive book. Oh wait, he spells it the American
way :-), "Living Theater" is a massive book. I am assuming that with
these two books, we are seeing most of his HK images. Silly me, I
should have asked him! If you like his first one, get this one too.
You will not be disappointed.

I only got the non-Limited edition, but like the first one, it's cloth
bound. The printing quality is just as nice. etc. More pictures, more
cropping. The funny thing is that the Chinese and English captions
don't always match :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com