Subject: [Leica] FS: 21/2.8 Elmarit ASPH 6-bit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 03:44:35 -0400

I think I just read last night the nikon has a worm drive motor.
As that's their thing. Worm drives. And not ring worm. Just regular worm.
They had to come up with something Canon did not have a Patent on.
I think they did or still do on the rings.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] FS: 21/2.8 Elmarit ASPH 6-bit)