Subject: [Leica] Craigslist
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:01:26 -0700

This isn't funny. On Craigslist!

HOWEVER!  A news story last evening!

Craigslist isn't so funny when it's being used to sell the sexual services
of 16 year old girls with false information!!! Yep I suppose all these open
lists are fine in this new world order of communications tell - sell all.
These girls have been taken over after being foolish enough to put their
lives online to the world by guys using all kinds of threats. And because of
fear he girls have been dragged into the sex trade. Good thing? Our police
are right on top of this one and hopefully will be able to "fix" these guys!

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Craigslist)