Subject: [Leica] HCB, Facebook and Youtube
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:44:27 -0600

As many here probably already know, Facebook users can become "fans" of
Leica and receive daily PR shots from the company.  These can be a bore but
also a boon.  This morning there came a link to a really interesting video
on YT called "Cartier Bresson Street Photography I" (there's also a part
II).  It's in French but even without the language you can appreciate some
footage of HCB photographing in the streets.  Rather than post the link
here, I'm suggesting that folks go to YT and search on Cartier Bresson,
because there's quite a lot there and much of it was new to me.
I don't exactly love Facebook, but it has its moments.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE