Subject: [Leica] 6x7 Printed
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 00:10:23 -0700

I just printed my first 6x7 neg, digitally though an Epson Enhanced Matt.

Whoa, the details, the tonality! And I am sure I can do even better with a
different film / developer combo.

Just got the 43mm from keh too. The prices on the auction site is all over
the place. Someone trying to sell one with coating stapling mark, and then
another person is selling an ex-rental unit. The keh one is rated EX, so I
suspect it will be much less headache overall.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com