Subject: [Leica] Expired film advice
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:23:18 +0800

Quick question for the film experts out there - I discovered a cache
of slide film (velvia 50, 100, provia 100) in my freezer while
looking for something for dinner the other day. Any ideas as to
whether it's still useable, or is going to trigger horrible color
shifts? Expiry date is mid-2007, and it's been stored refrigerated
both in the store and since I bought it. Instinct tells me it's
probably fine, but what do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Ming

THEIN Onn Ming