Subject: [Leica] Postcards from Detroit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:12:31 -0400

I got into zooms later in the mid 80's and was ok sticking with brand names
but avoiding third party glass.

I forgot I was given out of pity a 135 3.5 Nikkor at day one for me in the
late 70's. It didn't seem to have much of a coating maybe it wore off in the
rain.
I could sell it for 33 bucks.
Or use it to great effect when I get a full frame body.

Mine was an earlier version than this.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/135f35.htm

Mark William Rabiner