Subject: [Leica] Workspace
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:38:01 -0700

WORK SPACE? :-)

Mine at times over the years has looked like a nuke went off accidentally
and left a few remains. However since digital I think much of the time it
looks like two nukes went off leaving a mixture of paper print rubble and
utter confusion.

However, my wife Irene gave me the starting camera 60 years ago, became my
toughest critic, and best of praise, a fierce and fearless editor when I've
done something well. But it's WOOLY HELL when I've done something really
photographically stupid! Once in awhile. :-) Well OK a couple of times! ;-)

BUT SHE HAS NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!! Touched anything in the darkroom, gear
nada anything all these years, never touched anything on the old light
table, will on occasion hold a lens when I ask her. But she has never
touched anything pertaining to the photo side of our lives! A gifted wife if
ever! :-)

ted