Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Aristocats", Berlioz, and La Traviata (slideshow)
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:01:22 -0700

>> Philippe AMARD wrote:
>>
>>> I visited a most unusual place on Wednesday afternoon.
>>>
>>> Just click on the link located at the bottom left corner for
>>> viewing.
>>> It's here :
>>> http://tinyurl.com/lb55mk

I know this wonderful place well...so much history and couleur locale,

and under the overpass...so amazing,

famous people galore...

Francois Truffaut there as I recall...   wonderful captures of its
charm and idiosynchrousy  sp?

as well as the local inhabitants....just at Avenue Rachel, non ?

I love it...,more than the heavily traveled pere lachaise...

Steve