Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dual Friday Flowers by Jim N.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:25:47 -0500

This week I would like to take a little different approach.  My "Friday
Flower" is actually a fixture in my back yard which, in addition to holding
flowers, also supports two of our three bird feeders.  The feeders are
necessarily placed high, and a squirrel guard is lower on the post, because
the little critters like nothing better than to get to the feeders.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Utility+Post.tif.html

My second flower is especially for Geoff. The Lantana, which we plant each
year to attract butterflies and bees, is hated in Oz because it tends to
thrive there and engulf everything, sort of like Kudzu in our Southern
states.  I just wanted to let Geoff know that our 2009 crop is underway, in
case he needs any cuttings.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lantana+for+Geoff.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols