Subject: [Leica] VictorBlad
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:15:29 -0400

Just cause I have no idea and was curious I just checked the B&H site to
check Hassy prices.
Price:$12,995.00
For either the V or H camera.
Lucky 13,0000 I'd call it.
There are so many numbers!!!

The 503CWD SLR Digital Camera Kit with 40mm Lens
Or
H3DII-31 Digital SLR Camera

Lease from $448/mo

The specs on the Fuji H being twice what you get on your traditional Hassy
V.
But what you get on your traditional Hassy is still awesome and I get to use
my Zeiss glass.

The problem being the high ISO is 400.

That's waaaaaay constricting.

But just like film.
I'd shoot iso 1600 with my Leicas but have to sue iso 320 for my 220 back on
my Hassy
which could use the added speed much better than the smaller format camera.
Needed it. Would like it.

Mark William Rabiner