Subject: [Leica] VictorBlad
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 00:35:53 -0400

If I typed somewhere D2x I meant D3x nobody cares about the D2x your right
its history. Its cropped format. Not all that relevant. Old technology too.
But I'm sure they still take pictures the images they've made are not going
to spontaneously disappear from the common culture.
The D3x is full frame.
Very much more than a step up from the D2x. More than two steps up.

I may have been typing D2x on all kinds of stuff making it non sensible.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] VictorBlad)