Subject: [Leica] trip to Victoria BC
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:15:19 -0700

Next to my afternoon visit with Ted Grant and his lovely wife, my
favorite part of the Victoria trip three years ago was the drive
north to Sydney and Lands End, then back south by the Gardens and
over the Malihat range. It makes a perfect day-trip, with a ferry
boat ride or two thrown in. They say the most economical way to
experience the Empress Hotel is to go for High Tea on the balcony.
Gary Todoroff

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] trip to Victoria BC)