Subject: [Leica] M LENSES ON PANASONIC G1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 23:41:15 -0400

I'm just looking forward to a perfect world in which we will be looking
aback at hindsight at all this... In the not so distant future.
Say a year and a half...
Well be shooting R and M glass on the format they were designed for;
And a format which would have taken hold as the format for the vast majority
of all serious digital photography. Photography certainly worthy of our
Leica R and M glass.

And we'll be looking back at all the steps we had to take to get that glass
working way back in the year 2009 long long ago. And some of it will feel
very convoluted. And we'll be glad we can JUST SHOOT PICTURES now.

Mark William Rabiner