Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 2400 printing problem with Mac Leopard
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:51:58 -0500

Hmm, so I upgraded to Leopard and now in CS3 and LR 2 my printing settings
are all out of wack. I don't see the "normal" print settings window I had
when using Tiger. Now I don't have a window to choose my saved print
settings, paper type, color management. I'm checking the Adobe forums but
I'm off to a wedding now so I'll have to check later tonight.

Basically in LR and CS3 I cannot tell the printer to choose Semigloss, No
color management, and cannot choose high speed printing or no high speed. In
Tiger these options were under "advanced" in the print window. Leopard is
missing this.

Anyone else have any problems with Epson/Leopard. I did upgrade the Epson
driver for OS 10.5 and up. Restarted Mac,still same problem. I've found a
workaround in LR but the print quality is not up to par.

Thanks,
Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Epson 2400 printing problem with Mac Leopard)