Subject: [Leica] Fri flwr indoors at night
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:29:49 -0500

<mingthein at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very nice.
>
> Btw, is this friday flower thing a tradition?

Several years ago, I had an assignment at Hodges Gardens and as I was
editing, I noticed one of the list group was posting Friday Folles, a series
of mostly slapstick notes.

So I posted my first Friday Flower, and was astonished at how much interest
it got.  I kept on posting every Friday.  After a while others picked it
up.

It remains more sucessful than almost any other kinds of shooting I post.  I
usually go out each Friday morning to find the flowers.   Yesterday's post
got almost 650 views already.  There's a counter below the shot.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_may_22_2009.htm

my main flower page is here:

http://www.sonc.com/friday/index.html

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] Fri flwr indoors at night)
Message from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] Fri flwr indoors at night)