Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:04:01 -0400

At 05:48 PM 5/22/2009, you wrote:
>Y30x40 by the way seems to be the format JAMES NACHTWEY is using in his
>latest show in LA with output using K3 Epson inks and printer and from a
>canon full frame camera. Preferring wide glass.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Chromatic aberrations don't show up in B&W photos ;-)

James Nachtwey and David Alan Harvey will be giving a workshop at the
same time I'm taking Eugene Richards' workshop.  They are all
supposed to speak and show work.  I'm looking forward to seeing
actual prints from all of them.  Also Larry Fink, Sylvia Plachy,
Martin Parr, Gilles Peress, Callie Shell, Simon Bruty, George
Steinmetz, Phillip Toledano, Maggie Steber, and Scott Thode.  Some of
them editors, some photographers, some I've never heard of.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] a quick hello)