Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 02:24:01 -0700

Ming, don't mind Mark too much. He knows a lot about photography and he has
a strange way of writing that will grow on you after a while. He doesn't
hold punches on things he believes in, and EXCEPT on the subject of the four
third system, he is more often right than wrong, and even if he is wrong, he
is entertaining in a good way.

The way to treat LUG is to know that people here are mostly friendly, but
sometimes a bit off-kilter. Just delete the posts you don't like and move
on, for in another post or so, you may find the person more palatable.

Stay put for a while. Mark is a good guy, even though that one time that
S*b, ohm never mind...

BTW, the M8 is very good. I'd buy one if I can afford it. Just keep
shooting.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com