Subject: [Leica] IMG: More assignments
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 16:18:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I accidentally hit "send" in my post without changing the subject, so my
post looks like a "viewfinder..." reply. Apolgies, all.

The semester is over aside from final exams and presentations.
This next week or two I'll be scanning many of my assignment prints since
some of them, I believe, are some of my best work. This is one of my
favorites. Kate in a light green facial mud mask. Konica Haxar RF, Dual
Range Summicron (up close) shot on Plus-X, developed 1:2 in D76. Printed on
Adox pearl RC. #3 1/2 contrast filter applied in the enlarger. The screen
doesn't do justice to the print which has so much fine detail in the shadows.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/162888-2/KateMask_E.jpg

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: More assignments)