Subject: [Leica] Copenhagen in the Spring
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:52:43 GMT

Having just returned from Denmark where I visited my daughter in Copenhagen
and relatives in Jutland, I can attest to the wonderful weather.
I got a kick out of Nathan's photo of two people eating ice cream while
sitting on the side of the canal in the Nyhavn section of the city. This was
not an isolated event. We saw many people eating ice cream sitting along the
canal. We were the odd ones, eating herring and having a beer.
I also liked the photo of the children in the delivery box on the front of a
bike. This is also a frequent sight.
All in all, Koebenhavn is a wonderful city. I'd love to live there (as well
in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich).
Doug.